10 Easy Work From Jobs For Lazy People
Are you that kind of a person who does not like time-consuming, mind-tasking and complicated jobs which need high time and resource investment?
If you are here are ten work from home jobs which are perfect for your personality because they are easy, fun and only require little or no thinking and analytical skills.
They are also perfect part-time online jobs you can do during your spare time.
This post may contain affiliate links, read a full disclosure policy here.
10 Work From Home Jobs For Lazy People
1. Get paid to Watch TV and videos at Swagbucks
Swagbucks is the number one get paid to (GPT) site on the web. In this site, you complete offers and get paid points called SBs.
After you gather enough SBs, you exchange them into cash, gift cards, merchandise, shopping vouchers, and other rewards. For instance, 500 SBs is equivalent to $5 gift card while 2,500 SBs is equal to a $25 gift card.
No matter how lazy you are, I know you love watching TV and videos as you lie on your couch or bed. For example, Swagbucks will pay you approximately 3 SBs per 30-minutes video/TV show.
This is a perfect work from home job for lazy people because there are other ways to make money on Swagbucks like the ten below;
- Use the Swagbucks browser to surf the web and earn 10-20 SBs for every 20 searches.
- Earn a free $5 sign up bonus given to all new members.
- Test, review, download and install mobile apps and earn 15-50 SBs per app.
- Shop online and earn points and cash backs. For instance, for every $1 you spend on shopping, you receive 3 SBs.
- Complete surveys and polls and make around 40-100 SBs per survey.
- Set and complete daily goals and earn more than 10 SBs for every goal you accomplish.
- Play games online and earn more than 10 SBs for every game.
- Refer a friend and take 20% of their lifetime earnings at Swagbucks.
- Find and use swag codes and make more than 5 SBs per Swag code.
- Complete other offers such as taking tests and make more money.
2. Get paid to open and read emails at InboxDollars
Similar to Swagbucks, Inbox Dollars is another famous GPT site that will reward you when you complete offers.
Unlike other GPT sites, this one is unique because they pay in cash sent via PayPal and bank deposits.
Opening and reading emails is a straightforward work from home job you can do no matter how lazy you are.
After you sign up successfully at InboxDollars, they will send you emails offers and all you have to do is click at the “confirm link” below each email to prove that you open and read the email.
The more emails you open and confirm, the higher amount you can make in this part-time online job.
Also, there are many other ways to make money on InboxDollars like the ten below:
- Complete offers, such as trying new products and earn around $0.25 to $3.00 per offer.
- Get a $5 free sign up bonus which is given to all new members.
- Use the Inbox dollars search toolbar to surf the web and get paid $1 for every search you make.
- Watch videos and earn $0.06 per every short video less than 10 minutes long.
- Take surveys and opinion polls and make around $0.05 to $10 per surveys which are usually short and each takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
- Shop at Walmart and win shopping vouchers and other sweepstakes entries.
- Use the coupons page and earn $0.10 per coupon.
- Refer a friend and make $1.25 per every successful referral.
- Watch TV and videos online and make around $0.20 for every video or show you complete successfully.
- Download their Android and IOS mobile apps and get paid to keep them active and complete the offers above using them.
3. Make money through playing Games at Cash Crate
CashCrate is another famous GPT site you can make good money with on the side.
Who does not love to play games no matter how lazy they are? This an entertaining work from home job one can do all day without getting bored or tired.
Similar to InboxDollars, this site pays in cash sent via PayPal, cheque and bank deposit.
Apart from playing games, here are five other ways to make money on CashCrate.
- Complete offers, such as taking tests and earn money.
- Take surveys and polls and make $1 to $50 per surveys depending on length and complexity.
- Shop online and make money through cash backs and coupons.
- Refer a friend and get a bonus when they successfully sign up.
- Earn money through socializing and entering into contests.
4. Download & install money-making mobile apps
Installing and downloading a mobile app takes less than five minutes so that anyone can do it even the laziest people on the planet. This money making apps will pay you around $3 to $100 per month to use them.
Did you know that you make money through installing and using apps of your phone? See the examples below;
5. Get paid to become a Reviewer & Tester
Writing a review on a product or giving honest feedback about anything does not take lots of thinking and time.
Thus, this is a job any lazy person can do! It is a perfect work from home job for lazy people because many sites provide such gigs.
Also, there is a lot of flexibility in this part-time online jobs because you test many different products, such as food, clothing, music, software’s, hotel beds, furniture and anything else under the sun.
- Slicethepie: Get paid to review music, clothing and other products.
- TestIO: Earn through testing products.
- UserTesting: Make money by testing the user interface of software and other products.
- Game Tester: Get paid to test games.
- Solae: Get paid to become a food tester.
6. Get paid to Share Your Opinions
Have you heard of survey sites, opinion poll sites and focus group interview sites?
These are websites and panels that collect market research data, and they will pay you to take surveys, complete opinion polls and participate in focus groups studies.
You can make above $1 per survey or poll in these sites. Each survey/poll only take less than 5 minutes which means you can complete more than ten daily.
The other advantage of this work from home job for lazy people is that there many sites that will pay you for sharing your opinions like nine best surveys sites below;
7. Become a Youtuber/ Vlogger
Youtube is the second largest search engine in the world after Google. This means that most people search for information and how to tutorials on YouTube.
Even lazy people can become Youtubers because starting a Youtube channel is free, and all you need is a camera or also use your smartphone camera and an entertaining topic, such as how to do makeup, recipes and gossip stories.
If your content is good enough, it can quickly go viral in days, and you will become the next celebrity in town just for doing what you love and enjoy.
Once your Youtube channel is up and running, you can monetize it in several ways such as the four below;
- Display ads from Google AdSense and other networks on it
- Sell affiliate products and earn a commission after every sale
- Sell your products
- Get hired by other people to run short and easy errands for them!
8. Become a Dog Walker
How about being a dog walker or any other work from home pet sitting job?
This is a fun job to do so I guess it will win over your laziness.
It is also a high paying part-time job, and there are many websites you can find such gigs like the ones below.
9. Become a Photographer
Photography is not a boring career that will make you lazy and energy drained.
More so it only requires some creativity and little knowledge about the camera.
No matter how lazy you are, I know you will enjoy this fun work from home job, especially when you are paid to do it.
Below are some sites that will pay you to sell the photos you take.
10. Earn Money as an online shopper
Shopping online is so simple, such that any lazy person can do it.
There are many ways to make money shopping online or even helping other people to shop online?
For instance, Ebates will give you cash back credits, discounts, and coupons, which will help you to save the money you spend online.
Check out the sites below and begin getting paid to shop online!
Want to become a blogger?
GET 50% OFF BLUEHOST HOSTING
GET 10% OFF DIVI THEME