15 Of The Best Divi Theme Resources You Should Be Reading
This theme has an active support team in the background who actively release new updates regularly.
Divi is also a multipurpose theme meaning that you can create any website with it from scratch with zero coding experience.
For this reason, you need the right Divi resources and Divi blogs to find all the relevant information you need about Divi.
You will find all forms of tutorials in these 15 Divi resources, which makes them the best to go places when you need to learn more about the Divi theme.
BUILD YOUR BLOG TODAY
Subscribe to get the ultimate step by step guide to building your own blog today even in you are a complete beginner. You do not need any prior experience or technical coding skills at all!
What is Divi?
Why I Love The Divi Theme
- Divi ships with the powerful drag and drop Divi builder. It supports front and back-end editing. See a live Demo of the Divi builder at work.
- After buying Divi, you unlock access to all Elegant themes products, 87 themes, such as the powerful Extra for magazines and more than ten plugins, such as optin form plugin Bloom and social sharing plugin Monarch.
- Divi comes with 180+ premade templates and layouts, which will save you the time of starting from scratch, especially if you’re a non-technical person.
- The Divi Library helps me to save layouts for future use.
- Divi has a wide range of tutorials all over on the internet, which means it’s easy to learn how to use Divi even if you are a complete beginner.
- Divi is a favorite theme used by more than 600,000 customers worldwide.
- Divi community both on social media and Divi blogs is vibrant and active. You can get any answers or help you need.
- Divi is a multipurpose theme. I have used it to build this blog and other websites not even about blogging.
- Divi is translated into more than 32 languages, which means you can build a website in any language with Divi.
- Divi is responsive on all devices and screen sizes.
- Divi has a wide range of customizations and supports the use of additional CSS, which explains why it is used both by the experts and amateurs.
- Divi code is secure and tested, which means you have nothing to worry about the security.
Factors to consider when choosing a theme
Purpose: Divi is a multipurpose theme meaning you can use it to create any website. However, it’s not always that way for all themes because some are designed to serve specific purposes. For example, some are made for blogs, others for e-commerce sites and others for corporate purposes.
Support: No product is made perfect. For this reason, you should choose a theme with the active support that actively corrects any bugs or makes updates to improve its functionality.
Customer Reviews: If there are more negative reviews about the theme than the positive ones from its customers, then that is a clear warning it is not good for you.
Look and Feel: Does the theme looking appealing and friendly both to you and your target audience?
Price: Of course you want to choose a theme within your budget range.
Responsiveness: The theme you choose should look good on all devices and screen sizes. For instance, it should be user-friendly on the desktop, mobile or tablet devices.
Compatibility: Will it be compatible with the plugins, browser and other resources you plan to use? If it is not, it will only limit you from accomplishing your goals fully.
Simplicity: Pick a theme which is easy for you both for you and your target audience. Also, it should have a simple design without too many colors or non-blending attributes.
Best practices: Does the theme follow all SEO and design guidelines provided by market standards for good themes? For example, a theme with too many bugs and poor SEO customization will eventually harm your rankings.
Brand image: Choose a theme which reflects your brand’s identifying factors, such as fonts, color, message, and purpose.
Other Marketplaces to buy WordPress themes
Resources you may need to build a money making blog
How to start a blog guide: The most detailed guide you need to start a blog on any niche. It provides 10 highly actionable steps you can use to start any blog from scratch with zero experience and coding expertise.
How to research keywords: Keywords are the phrases or words which people enter on search engines to find information. You must use the right keywords if you want your blog posts to be found by search engine users.
How to optimize your blog posts for SEO: Writing SEO friendly blog posts is more than using keywords. You need to learn link building, optimizing images, creating SEO friendly URLs and much more. You will get all the details on those SEO factors in this post and much more.
Do bloggers make money? In case you are if blogging is the right business for you, this post will answer this common question of whether bloggers make money or not. Yes, it is possible to make a full-time income with a blog when you use the right strategies explained in this post.
Recommended Blogging Resources
Seva (formerly called Convertkit): This is the best email marketing service provider for bloggers. It has a simple interface and has many functions you can use to grow your email list. Read how I grew my email list from zero to 80 subscribers in one month using Seva.
Divi: My top and best WordPress theme. I use Divi on all my blogs and websites because it is responsive, multipurpose and does not require any coding expertise to use. Read 20 reasons why I love Divi theme here