6 Frugal Ways To Save Money ($500+ Every Month)
Would love to increase your savings? If you do here are six strategies you can use to save money more, at least $1,000 every month.
The advantage of saving money is that you can use that extra cash for something else, such as starting an online business with high returns.
Using these money saving tips will help you to become more responsive and accountable for your spending and finances.
- 20 ways to make extra cash for the holidays
- 10 scam-free sites you can get a loan for the holidays.
- 10 ways to make money online free without paying anything
This post may contain affiliate links, read a full disclosure policy here.
6 Frugal Living Tips For Saving More Money
1. Use Money-saving shopping apps
6 Apps That Will Save You Money
There are several ways you can save money during shopping using the Ebates app like the six below;
- You can get up to 40% cash back from your favorite stores.
- You will get a $10 free sign up bonus.
- Use the app to apply for coupons and discounts offers from stores you shop in.
- You can use their price magic feature to compare prices at different stores so that you can buy at the lowest prices.
- Refer someone and earn $25 for every successful referral.
- Finally, use the Ebates Browser Extension so that you never miss any update on these cool money-saving opportunities.
The Paribus app will help you to find stores which owe you money when prices go down. After they find the store, they will refund the excess amount.
Ibotta app will help you to get the best cashback offers, coupons and discounts codes from your favorite stores.
Trim is an app that will help you to budget your cash better. Remember when you spend money on a wise budget, you can save more.
ShopTracker is an app for people who love to shop mostly on Amazon. Once you download, install and link this app to your Amazon shopping account, it will read all your shopping history records. They will pay you above $3 every month
You shall use the Nielsen Homescan Apps to scan and send all your shopping receipts to this app and you shall be paid $3 for every five valid receipts. Check out the Nielsen Mobile & Computer app too that will pay you $50 for using and keeping it active.
2. Link Your Shopping Accounts to GPT Reward Sites
Get paid to (GPTs) are internet opportunities where you complete certain activities, such as playing games, completing surveys, reading emails and shopping online then you get paid.
Every time you shop online, these GPTs will give you points, which you can redeem into cash, shopping vouchers and merchandise among other rewards.
This is a great way to save money because you will earn some extra cash after every shopping effort you make. For example, you get 5points on Sawbucks for every $1 you spend on shopping.
3 Best Shopping Reward Sites
Ways to make money on Swagbucks
- Watch TV & Videos
- Search the web
- Shop online
- Take surveys
- Play Games
- Complete offers
- Use Mobile Apps
Ways to make money on InboxDollars
- Open & read emails
- Try & test products
- Watch TV & videos
- Shop online
- Download apps
- Complete surveys
- Take lessons
Ways to make money on CashCrate
- Play games
- Take tests
- Complete offers
- Shop online
- Take surveys
3. Put Extra Cash into good use
The idea behind saving money is reducing your expenses and avoiding wastage of extra cash.
Instead of spending all the money at your disposal on holiday fun activities, you can save some of that through investing it on valuable opportunities.
Three ways to put extra cash into good use
This is business where you lend people in need money then they pay it back to you with some interest.
The advantage of saving money using this model is that you will get a 3% to 20% interest back on your money.
Open a high yield saving account
Start a business
A business will always bring back some profit returns if it is well managed and operated.
Therefore, starting a business is a way of saving for the future. Check out the posts below for more details;
4. Sell Stuff you no longer Use
Market trends research statistics show that online shopping will increase by 30% in the next two years. Also, people are buying a lot of things during this Christmas holiday season.
Selling stuff, you do not use, or need is a way of saving money because you get some extra cash in return, which you can keep or put into good use as explained above.
5. Get a side hustle or Part-time job
The more free time you have or if you are idle, the higher the desire to spend money, visit the place and move around.
Keeping yourself busy during your spare time is an excellent way to save money because you shall reduce spending and even make extra cash.
Find A Part-time Job in the Options Below
- 100 part-time jobs that will help you to make more than $300 daily
- 100 companies that are always hiring for seasonal & part-time remote jobs
- 30 side hustles for STUDENTS
- 10 part-time jobs for MOMS
- 10 part-time jobs for LAZY PEOPLE
- 10 part-time jobs for RETIREES
- 10 side hustles to make money on the side during your spare time
- 30 side hustles to make money while you sleep
- 15 ways to make money with your mobile phone during your spare time.
- Share your opinions and make money during your free time in these 50 sites
6. Apply These Money Saving Tips
- Budget for all your expenses to avoid wasting money on non-important things and other items that are not a priority.
- Begin to shop early, especially during this Christmas holiday because prices will rise gradually as the holiday nears to the end or peak days.
- Make your gifts instead of buying those that are already made because they are more expensive.
- Apply the do it yourself (DIY) rule instead of hiring people to complete all tasks and provide service for you.
- Always shop with a shopping list and stick to it to avoid giving in to window shopping buying impulse.
- Cook at home or invite friends over instead of going to eat out, which is more costly.