20 Ways To Make $500 & More Daily Online
The holidays are finally here! Do you want to make extra cash this holiday season?
If you do, read this post to discover 20 creative ways to make money on the side, part-time and even full-time for this holiday season.
You do not have to spend all the money you saved, and begin a new year broke. These side hustles will help you to make some extra holiday cash; you can use to pay for all your expenses during the holidays.
You can also find a seasonal job from one of these 100 work from home companies that are always hiring for holiday jobs.
This post may contain affiliate links, read a full disclosure policy here.
- 10 Scam-free sites that will give you a LOAN for the Holidays.
- 30 ways to make money WHILE YOU SLEEP during this holiday season.
- 10 ways LAZY PEOPLE can make extra cash this holiday season.
- 30 ways STUDENTS can earn some extra cash this holiday season.
- 10 ways stay at home MOMS can make $2,000 before Christmas.
- 10 part-time side hustles for RETIREES who want to make extra cash for Christmas.
20 Creative Ways to make money for the holidays
1. Sell Stuff Online
People are known to buy clothes, toys, home products among other products during the holiday season. Therefore, this is one of the best creative ways to make money on this holiday because the demand for affordable products is high.
Another advantage of this side hustle is that there are many places you can sell online such as the examples below;
- Sell fashionable items and old clothes at Poshmark
- Sell handmade products and crafts at , , and .
- Sell photos and other highly demanded stock images at , , , , , , and .
- Sell themes, plugins and other related WordPress products at and , Elegant Themes and Divi Cake among others.
- Sell old books at .
- Sell old baby items and other items you do not need in your house at , and .
- Design and sell T-shirts , , and .
- Sell merchandise at Amazon FBA, Big Commerce and Shopify
2. Use Your Smartphone to make money
This is one of the best clever ways to make money this holiday season because you will spend more time on your phone. You will get leave from your fulltime job so you will use your mobile phone more frequently.
The advantage of this side hustle is that some mobile apps like the three below will pay you for doing nothing apart from downloading and installing their apps.
Shoptracker: Link this app to your Amazon shopping account, and you will get $3 every month. You will also be given a free $3 sign up bonus.
Nielsen App: This app will pay you $50 to keep it active in your phone.
MobileXpression: This app will pay you $5 for downloading and installing it on your mobile phone.
3. Make quick cash on GPT sites
If you are interested in pursuing this side hustle check the sites below;
- Get paid to Search the web, watch TV, shop online and take surveys at Swagbucks
- Get paid to play games, take surveys and use grocery coupons at MyPoints
- Get paid to read emails, play games, complete surveys and refer a friend at InboxDollars.
- Get paid to complete offers, such as take quizzes and polls at PointPrizes.
- Get paid to complete short offers, such as take surveys and watch videos at CashCrate.
- Get paid to take surveys at SpringboardAmerica, Harris Poll Online, Vindale Research, Survey Junkie, Ipsos-isay, SurveyVoices, MySurvey, E-Poll Surveys, and Global Test Market.
- Get paid to test websites at User Testing.
- Get paid to review music at SlicethePie
- Get paid to test and reviews products at TestIO.
- 15 high paying survey sites that pay in CASH.
- 50 of the best survey sites you can make at least $800 per month
- 10 ways to make $100 daily on Get Paid To sites (GPT)
- 17 Get Paid To sites that give free sign up bonuses ($5 to $300)
- 20 ways to make money on get paid sites FREE without spending/paying anything.
4. Get Paid to offer services
This is a creative way to make money fast during the holidays because there are many services you can sell online such as the examples below.
- If you are a designer, you can get paid to sell logos at and other designs at .
- You can become a freelancer and use marketplaces, such as and to find high paying gigs.
- Become a virtual assistant and use Upwork, Indeed and Flexjobs to find the best work opportunities.
- Become a translator or interpreter at Rev and LanguageLine Solutions. There will be many foreigners traveling from one places to another, so this is a creative way to make money this holiday season.
- Become an errand guy where you get to complete short tasks for people at Amazon MTurk, Gigwalk, TaskRabbit and Field Agent among others.
5. Get Fit & Make Money
If you are did you know that you can make money out of that by joining a program which pays you to lose weight and get fit?
Also, you can sign up for the KETO Weight Loss Program to increase your chances of winning the cash prices offered by the sites above.
6. Get a seasonal or part-time job
You do not have to sit all day at your house bored just because you are on leave or do not have money to spend traveling around.
This is a creative way to make money this holiday season because these opportunities have flexibility and you only commit to them in your free time.
7. Make money through shopping
- Register at popular cashback sites, such as Ebates, Ibotta and Paribus, and this will help you to save money when you shop online.
- Get paid to shop for other people who are busy at Instaracart, TaskRabbit, Shipt, Burpyand Care.com.
- Share your shopping history/ receipts with ShopTracker and SnapMyEats and get paid $3 and above for every receipt you submit.
- Link your shopping account to Swagbucks, InboxDollarsand MyPointsand you will earn points every time you shop online. You can then redeem those points into cash, gift cards, and merchandise and sweepstakes entries.
- Get the best shopping coupons and discount deals from Groupon and BeFrugal, which will help you to save money when you shop online.
8. Become and Avon Representative
They are always hiring representative and direct sales agents and brand ambassadors to help in selling, marketing and promoting their products.
As a representative you shall enjoy the following benefits;
- Get free trips and vacation travel and holidays to different locations globally.
- Enjoy free education and training benefits, which will help you to develop a career.
- Get unlimited discounts on products, WIFI, and other digital services or products.
- Gain access to special insurance plans personal care programs.
Ready to become an Avon representative? CLICK ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO APPLY!
Make money with your driving skills or car
9. Become a Driver
This is one of the best creative ways to make money during this holiday season because people will want to visit different places. Most of these people do not own a car, so you can make driving them around a side hustle you do during your part-time. Using apps, such as Uber and Lyft you can find countless driving gigs that will help you to make money.
10. Get paid to deliver packages
People will be shopping a lot this holiday season, while others will be moving from one place to another to spend the holidays in new areas. You can easily make money in this opportunity by getting hired to deliver packages. Amazon Flex, Instacart, Shipt, SendFlowers, and Drizly are some few places you can get delivery gigs.
11. Earn from delivering food
Another fantastic creative way to make money this holiday season because there will be a lot of merry, eating and cooking this season. People will set up many parties and occasions, and they will need food supplies. You can work as a food delivery partner for Doordash, UberEats, Postmates, Munchery and Martha & Marley Spoon in this side hustles
12. Rent out your car
Instead of hiring a driver, some people prefer to rent a car or vehicle for a given period. This is one of the best creative ways to make money this holiday season because many people will require a car to get around. You can use these sites to list your vehicle as property available for renting; Turo, Getaround, RVShare, AirportRentalCars, HolidayCars, and RentalCars.
13. Sell your car for a profit
This is a creative way to make money this holiday season because people will be looking for vehicles to buy at affordable prices. If you have a car, you would like to sell this is the best time to do it because the demand is high. Blinker, Bissell, and Bonanza are some of the best marketplaces you can use to make money with this side hustle.
14. Sell ads on your car
Now that your vehicle will be moving around so much in this holiday season, you can enter into a partnership with car advertising companies, such as Wrapify and Carvertise. They will place ads on your car in exchange for cash payment.
Also, if you do not have a driver license or want to learn more about cars, take courses at Drivers ED.
15. Become a tutor
Do you love teaching students or kids? If you do, this is one of the best clever ways to make money this holiday season because many sites hire part-time or seasonal teachers. Check out for the latest opportunities at VIPKID, GO Go Kids, Chegg, and Skooli among others. VIPKID gives a $300 sign up bonus for new teachers. Check out other 20 sites that provide free sign up bonuses here.
16. Get a pet sitting job
Most people do not love to travel with their pets during the holidays. Some prefer to leave them behind in the house so that they can be able to move around conveniently. For that reason, they will need to hire a pet sitter while they are away. Rover, DogVacay, and Care.com are some of the best sites you can use to land pet sitting gigs.
17. Become a babysitter
This is a creative way to make money this holiday season because there will be lots of couples out parties and dinners this holiday season. Also, most families will be traveling a lot. Small kids below two years cannot manage all that traveling, so such parents will need to hire babysitters. You can find gigs at Sitter.com, Care.com, and Zum.com.
18. Start a “How-To” YouTube Channel, Podcast, eBook or course
People will be looking for “how-to” tutorials related to recipes, makeup, traveling, DIY crafts and gift ideas among others.
This is one of the best creative ways to make money online because there are many channels or mediums you can use to share those “how-to” tutorials.
Make money by renting
19. Rent out property
Do you have an extra room in your home or rental apartments? If you do this a creative way to make money during the holiday season because visitors (both foreign and local) will be looking for such spaces.
Working with such companies is much easier because they have direct links with clients who need such rental house spaces.
20. Rent out money
Research shows that most people take loans during the holiday season because spending and investing are high, which makes this one the best creative ways to make money on this holiday.
You will get a 3 to 10 % interest back on your money if you use these sites.
Other creative ways to make money for the holidays
- Get hired to cook and bake for people
- Become a holiday gift guide consultant or advisor.
- Get hired to hang holiday lights at Keepe and Takl.
- Find a house cleaning or gift wrapping side hustles at TIDY, Neatso, com and Maidsapp among other sites.
- Get hired to design Christmas Letters from Santa for kids and adults who love such kind of gifts.
- Start a business dealing with making, selling and delivering holiday cards and other Christmas gift ideas.
- Start an event planning business, and get hired as a holiday party planner.
- Become a travel consultant, planner and guide since people will be traveling a lot. You can check out the seasonal jobs at American Express, BCD Travel, and Working Solutions among other work from home companies.
Want to become a blogger?
GET 50% OFF BLUEHOST HOSTING
GET 10% OFF DIVI THEME