Make $12/hr on Amazon, 1,750 Remote Jobs Positions (HIRING NOW)
CURRENTLY, there are more than 1,700 job positions open in Amazon for customer service representatives who want to work from home in the next nine months.
These job positions are open until October 14, 2018.
Amazon is the largest internet retailers established in 1994 by Jeff Bezos.
Amazon is one of the top 100 companies that hire remote workers, and one of the most reputable around.
There are many ways you can make money on Amazon, which are all highlighted in this post.
Make sure to read this post until the end to discover other 16 ways you can make money on Amazon if these positions do not match your expertise.
NOW HIRING: Remote Customer Service Representative for Amazon
Type of job: Remote, part-time, work from home position on a temporary basis.
Time the positions are open: Amazon seeks to fill these positions between today and October 14, 2018.
Duties Involved: Helping customers with issues related to late package delivery, damaged items return, processes related to returns/refunds, phone calls and all other activities related to customer service.
Compensation: You will be paid a minimum of $12 per hour, and you must be available for at least 20-29 hours per week.
Location: These are remote jobs positions, BUT more priority will be given to candidates located in the following states South Dakota, Oklahoma, Arkansas, or Mississippi, Tennessee, Louisiana, West Virginia, Alabama, Nebraska, South Carolina, Idaho, New Mexico.
Available shifts: morning, afternoon, and evenings, and weekends.
Education level required: High school degree
Flexibility: This is a part-time job with a 100% telecommuting flexibility.
Other ways to make money on Amazon
- Sell on Amazon through their Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) program.
- Sell on Amazon through the self-service consignment program.
- Earn money through Amazon display advertising program if you have a blog or website, you can display those ads.
- Become an Amazon affiliate by joining their Amazon Associate referral program.
- Earn money by writing sponsored posts for Amazon on your blog or website.
- Make money by selling Apps on Amazon.
- Earn money by becoming a trusted Amazon Pay Merchant.
- Sell on Amazon handmade program if you are good with crafts and other creative designs.
- If you have a business, join Amazon business program to find a platform you can sell your products to online customers.
- Make money through self-publishing on Amazon Kindle App.
- Sell your services to Amazon because they are always hiring workers for different tasks.
- Become a fulfillment warehouse associate with Amazon.
- Deliver for Amazon Flex and make money online.
- Find for work from home jobs and virtual remote positions in Amazon.
- Get paid to complete short tasks and easy errands on Amazon MTurk program.
- Sell your designs on Merch by Amazon if your good at design and creative skills.
Recommended Blogging Resources
Seva (formerly called Convertkit): This is the best email marketing service provider for bloggers. It has a simple interface and has many functions you can use to grow your email list. Read how I grew my email list from zero to 80 subscribers in one month using Seva.
Divi: My top and best WordPress theme. I use Divi on all my blogs and websites because it is responsive, multipurpose and does not require any coding expertise to use. Read 20 reasons why I love Divi theme here