What are the pros and cons of selling feet pics?
It’s also a perfect online job for people living in states where it’s legalized.
This is a very popular side hustle because feet lovers are always looking for beautiful feet pictures to satisfy their fetish desires.
Additionally, bloggers, online creators, and digital marketers in foot-related niches will need such images to market and grow their brands.
Other Sell Feet Pics FAQs
This post might contain affiliate links. I may earn some commission if you click on such links. You shall not incur any extra cost if that happens. Please read our full affiliate disclosure here!
Pros And Cons Of Selling Feet Pics
Pros Of Selling Feet Pics
1. Make Extra Money
After you make extra money on this opportunity, you will be able to;
- Get extra cash to save towards a more secure future.
- Have more money to invest in your long-term goals and projects.
- If you have loans, you will be able to pay off your debts with the extra cash.
- You will be able to go on vacation and enjoy more fun activities with friends and family.
2. Low Startup Costs
Most people do not have lots of capital to start a million dollars company.
Zero investment business ideas and low startup cost opportunities are the ideal choices for such people.
When it comes to starting a feet pics business, you only a good camera, lighting, and some editing skills.
3. Make Passive income
Selling stuff online is one of the recommended ways to make passive income online.
This is a great way to make money while you sleep because clients will buy your feet pics over and over again.
Residual income is the gateway to financial freedom and wealth.
Most billionaires got where they are through building multiple streams of passive income.
4. You Have a Chance To Build A Brand
Billionaires make passive income through brands, like the examples like Amazon, Google, and Facebook.
On the flip side, building an online business brand will take time, effort, and resources.
On the upside, in the long run, a brand will give you more customer recognition, trust, loyalty, sales, and profits.
Read this guide on how to promote your brand online, so that you get tips on how to get success quickly by working smart.
You can also check out the strategies I am using to turn this blog into a brand on this Sproutmentor.com Case Study.
Cons Of Selling Feet Pics
1. Presence Of Impossible Clients
All clients are not equal. Some clients will be bad for a business like the examples below;
- The scammers who want to steal from you.
- There are weirdos who make ambiguous requests.
- Some are perfectionists who are never satisfied with whatever quality you give.
- Others are perverts or fetish ones who might cross your sexual boundaries.
- Some are narcissists who might want to destroy your reputation or control you.
2. Copyright Infringement Issues
Such creators are the ones who will steal your feet’ pics and put them on their social media pages and websites.
Unlike other images, it’s easy to steal feet pictures because most creators do not show their faces.
3. Cyber Bullying
As your popularity and brand grow, you might face some forms of cyberbullying from your haters like;
- Your image comments and reactions might be full of negative feedback.
- There will be people who will impersonate you by creating fake profiles similar to yours.
- Some of your fans might stalk you with the goal of trying to meet you in person or do something dangerous to you.
- Some people might start to spread rumors about you in an effort to destroy your reputation.
- You are likely to get threatening or harassing messages or remarks from some haters.
4. Societal Restrictions
In some states, it’s illegal to sell feet pictures. This locks out persons living in such states from making money by selling feet pictures.
Sometimes, your religious beliefs and general value system might limit you from trying all the money-making opportunities found in this side hustle.
Other times, your relatives and close friends might discourage you from doing it.
5. You Have No control
After you sell your feet images, you have no control over where they will be used or posted.
Sometimes they might end up on porn sites or other worse platforms.
This is likely to damage your reputation in society.
Pros And Cons Of Selling Feet Pics Without Getting Scammed
By Impossible Clients
Remember that you are the boss. If you don’t like a buyer’s request or behavior, it is okay to turn them down politely.
Make sure you get paid before you send over the feet pics to keep away financial scammers.
If you are selling the feet pics, through a platform like Instafeet, make sure you read online reviews. This way you will be able to determine its credibility and safety before you register.
In your profile or bio, make it clear the kind of clients you work with to keep off the weirdos and perverted ones.
Build a brand that represents your core values and target audience. For instance, if your target client is not foot fetish idols, do not post sensual feet images on your profile.
Read this guide for more tips on how to create buyer personas and unique selling propositions for your clients.
Through Copyright Infringement
Before you publish or post your feet pictures on any platform (whether personal pages or third-party websites) make sure you add a watermark.
In the long run, if you manage to build a brand, you will have to register your watermark as a personal copyright signature.
Use an image monitoring service like Pixsy, which will help you to find your feet pics that have been stolen. The tool will also provide possible solutions on how to fight image theft.
If you are selling feet pics on a personal website or gallery you can do the following;
- When thieves right-click on your images, they are able to access the “save picture as” feature, which allows them to download the image. You can write a code or use a tool that disables right-click on the site.
- If they cannot download, they will try to take screenshots. The good news is that you can also use a code or tool to block screenshots on your site.
- Online upload low-resolution small file images on the web. When you get a client, you can send them the original high-resolution file.
- If you must upload the image in high resolution, add a transparent background overlay with your digital signature.
Through Cyber Bullying
If you notice that a follower or fan is actively trying to harm you, block and report them.
If you sense the possibility of a bigger threat unfolding, take a screenshot for future reference.
Try to have a versatile view of people by remembering that everyone is different. Therefore, you cannot take everything people say or do personally.
Only respond to feedback that is beneficial and ignore or delete the negative.
Maintain a private or anonymous identity on your profile. In other words, instead of using your real details, use pseudonyms.
FAQ’s Pros And Cons Of Selling Feet Pics
What is a Fair Price for Feet Pictures?
The fair price for feet pictures is between $5 to $100 per picture.
How Much Can Feet Pics Sell For?
On average $5 to $100 is how much you charge per foot picture.
Some people charge more than $100 depending on the client’s demand and the quality of the picture.
Is It Weird to Sell Your Feet Pictures?
Selling feet pictures are weird depending on the value system of a person.
For example, a baby boomer might find it weird, while a millennial will see it as a perfect side hustle.
Do You Pay Taxes On Feet Pics?
Yes, you have to pay taxes on foot pictures earnings as long as you live in a state governed by strict tax laws.
What Do You Think About Selling Pictures of Feet?
Anybody at the right age and living in a state whose laws support this side hustle should try selling feet pictures.
After all, a lucrative Millionaire online job can make you lots of money online.
Is It Illegal to Sell Feet Pics on Instagram?
No, it is not illegal to sell food pics on Instagram.
As long as you are 18 years and above, it is legal.
Also, as long as it’s a legal side hustle allowed in your state laws, this job is not illegal.
Wrapping It Up
The indisputable truth is that you can make money online by selling feet pictures.
It is a lucrative online job that has made many women and men millionaires.
You have now come to the end of this pros and cons of selling feet pics guide.
Below are the things I don’t want you to forget to do.